Billions of plastics go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.
Recycled wool is a relatively low-impact process. By meticulously sorting the materials into colour categories, the dying process can be removed completely, saving water and chemicals and eliminating the resulting wastewater. The process also uses significantly less energy than what is necessary to produce new fabrics.
Organic cotton is generally defined as cotton that is grown organically from non-genetically modified plants, and without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals such as fertilizers or pesticides aside from the ones allowed by the certified organic labeling. Its production is supposed to promote and enhance biodiversity and biological cycles.
Recycled polyester is yarn made out of recycled plastic. It’s a green and sustainable alternative to other types of fabric. This is the material you find in clear plastic water bottles. When recycling these bottles, they are cleaned and sterilized, before being crushed into small pellets. These pellets are turned into yarn that’s used to create fabric for clothes or bags.
- All our suits are available with stretch fabrics and stretch armhole for superior comfort.
- Our range of men’s suits comes in a variety of colours and are available in Slim, Trend and Big & Tall fits.
- Our natural fibre, breathable cotton shirts not only look good but feel great.
- Available in a range of colours and fits, from casual to dressy looks, they are essential in every man’s closet.
- Cotton stretch pants that give you that extra comfort.
- From crisp chinos to 5 pockets, our pants are available in a range of colours and sizes.
- Easy-care fabrics in a long sleeve cotton blend with chest pocket.
- In a variety of colours and classic patterns, our shirts are great for any occasion.